Yes, Live Life App offers an optional premium subscription.
Yes, your monthly and annual subscription automatically renews.
To review your purchases:
- Log in to your account on the App
- Select the Profile icon
- Got to Settings
- Tap on Subscriptions
Yes, but you will continue to have access to the premium features until the subscription period expires and you will be able to stream free content after that
Simply log in to Live Life App using the same account details as your previous device. Your subscription should reflect automatically.
Changing from iOS to Android and vice versa won’t affect your subscription but if you do have tracks saved offline you’ll need to download them again on your new device. Simply log in to Live Life App using the same account details as your previous device. Your subscription should reflect automatically.
You may cancel your subscription at any time. Your downloaded content will be removed but your access to the premium features will continue until the monthly subscription period expires. Here’s how to cancel your Premium Subscription:
- Launch iOS Settings app
- Tap Your Apple ID Email
- Media & Purchases
- Select ‘View Account’ (You may be asked to log in)
- Tap ‘Subscriptions’
- Select the Live Life App subscription
- Tap ‘Cancel Subscription’ to disable it from auto-renewing at the end of the current billing cycle.
GOOGLE PLAY (ANDROID)
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap Menu (3 small horizontal lines) next to ‘Google Play’.
- Tap Account and then Subscriptions
- Find the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap ‘Cancel’