Content Provider Terms and Conditions
The Author(s) hereby warrants that the ORIGINAL CONTENT that has been submitted to Publisher (LiveLifeApp.com) for publication and use in their websites, mobile application or any other digital or print medium or any other PUBLISHER digital properties, IS ORIGINAL, and that all trademark use within the original content has been credited to its owner or written permission to use the name has been granted. PUBLISHER will not accept the original content for which the copyright is held by a third party. Author(s) may not use substantial verbatim text from another copyrighted work without the written permission of the copyright holder.
The Author(s) in consideration of the publication of the above-named original content also agrees:
1. The Author(s) retains the complete rights to any intellectual property developed by the Author and included in the original content including, without limitation, any theories, or conclusions formulated by the Author. The Author agrees to, and does hereby assign limited rights, title and interest, including copyrights, in and to the original content to Publisher. The Author may use any and all thoughts and research results developed or accumulated while working on original content, and may rewrite, update, and re‐title them for use in other publications.
2. When the original content is ready for publication, it will be published at Publisher’s own expense, under the Publisher’s imprint or any other imprint the Publisher in its sole discretion elects.
3. Author(s) understand that no royalties or remuneration will be paid by the Publisher to the Author for the submitted original content. Further, Author(s) acknowledge the original content is being provided on a volunteer basis for the professional recognition obtained by the publication.
4. The Author(s) will indemnify and defend Publisher against any claim, demand or recovery against Publisher by reason of any violation of any proprietary right or copyright, or because of any libellous or scandalous matter contained in the Original content.
5. The Publisher will have the right to edit the work for the original edition and for any revision, provided that the meaning of the text is not materially altered. The Author will have the right to review the edited content and will not withhold the permission for the change unless the change is materially altered.
6. The Publisher may permit others to publish, broadcast, make recordings or make mechanical renditions, make translations, and other electronic versions, quote, and otherwise utilize this work and material based on this work provided the Author’s name accompanies the work.
7. This Agreement, whenever called upon to be construed, shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India.
8. Dispute Resolution, any claim, dispute or difference relating to or arising out of this Agreement shall be referred to the arbitration, of a sole arbitrator. The arbitration shall be subject to the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as may be amended from time to time. The ICC International Court of Arbitration, will appoint the Sole Arbitrator and will conduct the Arbitration in accordance with its rules for conduct of Arbitration proceedings then in force and applicable to the proceeding. The seat and venue of arbitration shall be Bengaluru, India. The proceedings shall be undertaken in English. The arbitration award shall be final and binding on the parties.
9. This Agreement represents the entire understanding between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof and this Agreement supersedes all previous representations, understandings of agreements, oral or written, between the parties with respect to subject matter hereof and cannot be modified except by a written instrument signed by the parties hereto.
10. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto, their heirs, successors, assigns and personal representatives.
11. This Agreement can be terminated mutually by any or both the parties with a prior notice of 90 days. Upon termination the Publisher can remove the content which has been provided before the termination according to the Publisher’s requirement.